OUR MAC LINE IS HERE!

I’m so thrilled that I can finally talk about and show you guys my MAC collection. It is such an honor for both me and my mother to be the first mother daughter duo to design our individual collections for MAC Cosmetics. Ever since I can remember MAC has been my favorite makeup, not only for their wide range of colors but their ingenuity and forward thinking and how they are able to change public perception through the use of makeup. I had so much fun working with the MAC team, playing with pigments and learning what really goes into makeup, because let’s think about it Ladies and Gentlemen ;) … we put makeup on our face almost everyday, we should know what’s in it. It was really important while designing this collection that I stayed true to myself while creating fashion forward pigments that applied the right way would look amazing on almost every woman of every color and every size. I hope you love it as much as I do. Everyday I have a different favorite and I can’t wait to hear your favorites are! Will you be a Kelly Yum Yum? Or a Dodgy Girl?

See the full collection below.

Kelly-Osbourne-Mac-Collection Kelly-Osbourne-Mac-Collection-1

kelly-osbourne

21 Comments

1. Nicole

I don’t know if mac missed something, but you can definitely see your extensions on top (the stitching) . You are my idol and I love the whole make up look and hair color but i thought you should know bout the extensions .

May 22 at 4:25pm  / Reply
    • Macaddict

Lol that’s not the stitching of her extension, it’s a head band… And what looks like “stitching” is the teeth of the band.

May 22 at 7:43pm  / Reply
      • Nicole

I looked closely on my tablet and i agree it is a headband. My mistake. And i wasn’t trying to bash or anything Kelly is my idol. And i know that this is a big campaign. And I love all the products and will be buying them all soon. The colors are great and as i said on comment above I love the whole look of the campaign shot and the makeup is divine . Her hair color is on point.

May 23 at 3:00pm  / Reply
  2. layne9261

Kelly I love the pic of you and jack when you were little. I miss my baby brother he passed away at 40 yrs old. House explosion. It will be 15 yrs sept 26….sorry I went on I just miss him we were soooo close like you and Jack. Love your mac products…….

May 22 at 4:42pm  / Reply
  3. Jane

When is it going to be released??

May 22 at 6:10pm  / Reply
  4. Loren

omg I am so so happy! I cant wait for this to hit stores!

May 22 at 8:17pm  / Reply
  5. Amandaandlola

Kelly, I am so excited about this line I have been counting the days for months!! Thanks so much for sharing!! God Bless xoxox

May 23 at 5:59am  / Reply
  6. Rene'

Kelly, Are you or do you have red lip stick? It’s a classic… I don’t see why you wouldn’t. I hope your line grows and I am so proud of you making it like you have. Can’t wait until this hits the stores! Let us know what stores your products are being sold in. I will certainly try your line!

May 23 at 6:13pm  / Reply
  7. chantelle

cannot wait for this!!!!! waaaah!!!!!!!! <3

May 28 at 11:57am  / Reply
  8. Noelietrex

I love the colors, and am glad you’re interested in what ingredients go into cosmetics. I’d be very interested in buying these if they are made with natural, organic, or vegan ingredients! Can you tell us more about the line up?

May 28 at 12:15pm  / Reply
  9. ca51dun

literally so excited!! i can’t wait!! I NEED EVERYTHING!

May 30 at 4:36pm  / Reply
    • Gina

I couldn’t agree more about gairetircs. I miss sitting with some of the elderly individuals I used to help and they would tell me stories for hours about the things that they witness when they were younger, and the lives that they lived up to the point that they needed care. I have always felt that the elderly know how to live their lives better than anyone, and they for sure never take it for granted! Sometimes the people taking care of them are not good people though, and it always breaks my heart to see someone talking badly to an elderly man or woman.I like how you made a switch from little tiny babies that have no real experience with life, to elderly men and women who have lived life to its fullest and still have more life to share with others. Such opposites!

June 11 at 10:46am  / Reply
      • Alba

that we should fovigre and forget’. Even if this were actually possible, we are certainly not required to even attempt anything like it if they are unrepentent and likely to offend again on the same serious way. We are entitled to say within ourselves something like: whilst I have handed calling you to account over to God, and whilst I pray that you will see the light, understand what you have done and repent, and apologise so that we can safely be reconciled, I now know you and what you are like, and I choose to guard my heart and the hearts of those under my protection, and (for the time being anyway) to love you in absence.By doing this, as well as protecting ourselves (we are not called to continually cast our pearls in front of swine’) and giving ourselves time and space for our own healing, we give those who have done us wrong the chance to experience that we no longer seek their company, but at the same do not carry any resentment towards them. If it is God’s will that we should be reconciled to them and resume an active friendship, then this course of action can have a powerfully positive challenging effect. If it does not, then it is better that we let them go and enable God to give us something/someone else instead.We hope you find this reply of help.God bless and guide you.

July 9 at 7:49pm  / Reply
      • Donna

That’s a shrewd answer to a tricky quoisten

July 21 at 6:32pm  / Reply
  10. brenda c.

I love the collection but so much is sold out. Any updates on restocking. I must have it all.

June 8 at 1:43pm  / Reply
  11. Hyemi

It’s the first time I commented here and I sohlud say that you provide us genuine, and quality information for bloggers! Good job.p.s. You have an awesome template for your blog. Where did you find it?

June 11 at 9:01am  / Reply
  12. Samantha

Your line is gorgeous! I have found my way to purchase almost everything from your collection that I really wanted (which was almost everything). My skin tone is almost exactly like yours and it is so refreshing to have a collection that works for me. I cannot find Dodgy Girl, however. It sold out online fast. I have a MAC store and two MAC counters within fifteen minutes from me. They sold out of the collection immediately as each store only got seven of each lip colour. I got the last of two of the lipsticks (Riot House and Kelly Yum Yum). People were ready to fight me! I (genuinely) sympathized with the artists and they ended up selling me the products, which I was not expecting. Make up artists were yelled at over being sold out, and samples were stolen. I heard people saying they drove from out of state to purchase the collection. I even heard one woman who drove three hours from a work conference to get her pretty paws on the collection! It was an interesting day. I hope I get the chance to get Dodgy Girl. Again, the line is beautiful and the forumlas are all amazing!

June 13 at 9:48am  / Reply
    • Jerry

This inmatforion is off the hizool!

July 28 at 1:59pm  / Reply
  13. Stephanie mccall

How can I order the lipsticks from kelly collection

June 14 at 9:43pm  / Reply
  14. JG

It is a shame that MAC pulls the same crap all the time…never enough product for everyone to purchase.

June 19 at 11:46am  / Reply
  15. Amy

I absolutely love your new lipsticks. They were sold out in the stores and online so I ended up paying more for them on Ebay, it was well worth the extra money though. I don’t know what I am going to do when there are no more available. I wish I could buy them all the time. You just can’t find these great colors anywhere else. I wish you can continue to sell them or bring them back permanently.

July 13 at 11:46pm  / Reply